“To be an INSTITUTION in Out Of Home Industry ; in terms of Quality of Media , Technological
Advancement and nurture Best Talent”
“Creating value for Stake holders & Clients”
“Contribute to Industry growth”
“People before profit”
Bright commenced business in 1980 as an outdoor media company. Today it is one of the leading Out of Home (OOH) media organizations in India and is spreading its footprint rapidly across the country. Its medium is cost – effective and long lasting, and delivers reach and the frequency
In unison with the seismic changes we’re witnessing across the media, marketing and communications world, out-of home is also transforming at pace and is presenting many new and exciting opportunities. In this context and building on nearly 40 years’ experience as the leading OOH asset management company in India, BRIGHT has market-leading technology and customer offering, supported and delivered by a diverse and expert team.
We firmly believe that we have the leading technology platform, the best planning tools, the strongest data and analytics capabilities, the broadest and most diversified view of the out-of-home channel and, most importantly, the best people. BRIGHT is the India’s leading OOH marketing specialist. We have a deep understanding of what people think, feel and do out of the home, making us experts in reaching and influencing audiences in the physical world. We combine insight, data, technology and smart people to create compelling, creative and quantifiable solutions which make a meaningful difference to businesses and brands. We enable brands to navigate the complex, location-based marketing landscape with ease, to develop dynamic and integrated communications and to build rewarding customer relationships.
• BRIGHT has over 100 people in 4 offices located across the country.
• BRIGHT commands over 1500 Billboards & other monopoly media’s.
• BRIGHT has 8000 sq.ft head office in Mumbai.
• BRIGHT has industry-leading specialist. It has an unparalleled knowledge of OOH environment and media.
• 1500+ corporate and other clients
• Campaigns executed PAN India & International
• More than 8000+movies OOH launch
As the industry leader , the company has a robust Policies and Structure , which works as a backbone for its commendable success year-on-year :
• Corporate Structure
• Functional Structure
• Corporate Policy
• Good governance
• Code of Conduct
• Dress Code guidelines
• IT policy
• HR best practices
• Processes & Systems
• Safe Guards the company
• Understanding of the market
• Market Intelligence
WHAT WE DO
We provide Outdoor Solutions to our clients
• Pan India and international Network
• Media Efficacies
• Understand strength of each media
• Experience of working with Local Authorities
• Recognised by all govt bodies, experience in working with Indian Railways, Port trust,monorail, Metro rail, BEST, DGPR and davp, MMRDA, MSRTC
• Regional Media preferences
• Planning & Budgeting
• Micro level understanding of the media
• Media Scheduling
• Optimal media usage
• Quick turnaround time
• Premium Billboards across the city
• Use of latest technology
• Digital led
• 24×7 maintenance & operations team
• Maintain hygiene of all the OOH properties
• Trusted brand since 41 years
We are passionate about our people and see them as our most important asset. We employ the best talent who are fully committed to theirclients and their role and have the balance of skills and experience required. And in return for their valuable contribution we look after
Diversity of Skills Across the Business
Over the last several years, we have worked hard to diversify our talent to achieve a powerful balance of traditional OOH media skills and those of newer and emerging areas. This blend of talent is seen right across our business and is also very evident in our management team
which provides a wealth of OOH rigour and professionalism along with extensive experience of digital, programmatic, data, technology and content.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is a key and ongoing focus for us at BRIGHT. We champion diverse and inclusive thinking that generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities in the connected economy. We believe that with a focus on creative thinking, diversity of perspectives, thinking approaches and backgrounds our clients’ businesses will thrive. We recognise and celebrate everyone as individuals, and foster a culture that does the same
A core driver of success across the BRIGHT is its consistent investment in top tier talent but extensive training is also crucial to achieving an energised and innovative culture.
Corporate Social responsibility
• Charitable Trust : Free Dialysis Hospital ( State of Art )
• Distribution of grocery , medical help, food for under-privilege people, Senior citizens
• Associated with associations which works for upliftment for Specially disabled,Orphans
• Blood donation camp
• Associated with organ donation centres
• Natural calamity management team of nearly 100 volunteers
• Donated home through ROTARY